- Why is my order still being processed？
Generally, we will process your orders well within 1~3 days. An email will be sent once the order shipped out.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, all packages need to go through strict quality control and disinfection process before the shipment to ensure customers' safety, which may cause a slight shipping delay.
- Can I change/modify my shipping address?
1. For unshipped orders, you can contact us .
2. For shipped orders, the shipping address CANNOT be changed anymore.
- Why didn’t I get an email about my order status?
After placing your order, we may need 1-3 days to prepare the order. This will be our processing time to make sure that your order is accurate. This processing time does not include the shipping time.
We will inform you with an email after the shipment or when there is any delay.
Please make sure you log in the right email account and please check your mailbox spam folder as well.
If you can't find an email in seven days after you've placed the order, please contact us .
- Can I cancel my order?
If your order has not been shipped out, you can cancel this order by contact us for the assistance.
Please note that we CANNOT cancel orders which have been shipped out. Therefore, please contact us for help if you do not want the order.
- How can I get the invoice?
We provide the commercial invoice for you.
If your order has been completed, You can contact us for an invoice.
- How long does it take for my order to be shipped?
When you place an order on VEVOR, we will have to process the order first. Processing usually takes 1-3 business days. Shipping time will be 3~7
working days by the standard shipping. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more details on how long it will take to get your package.
- Why does my PayPal order appear as pending? How can I cancel my PayPal pending order?
PayPal orders adopting an e-check method of payment will appear as pending. E-check payments are not directly linked to your PayPal account.
PayPal must go to your bank to request the funds; therefore, it will take longer.
Contact your bank to verify this case or we can help to cancel your order only when the status turned to completed.
- What should I do if I did not receive a confirmation email?
You may contact us online to find out more information about your order.